Friday, March 4, 2016

Week 8 EOC: Creative Content


It’s a little difficult to incorporate vodka with fashion but for the creative content portion of my final I am going to create a magazine ad. I want it to be very simple and focus strictly on the bottle. I also want there to be a quote that will get people’s attention and make them want to try our vodka. The biggest image on the page will be the bottle of Lucky Vodka. It will also be the only thing that has color. The rest of the page will be very neutral with grey, black, and white. I am thinking of having an image on my bottle. Ginger and spelt aren’t very appealing visually so I am thinking about using mint leaves. This will provide the color on the bottle that I want and it also isn’t an image that it to loud and obnoxious. The lettering on the bottle will be in silver. I want the word ‘lucky’ to be in a font that is elegant but the word ‘vodka’ to be bold and big. I will achieve this ad by using Photoshop and adding multiple images together until I get the picture I envision. Overall, I think a simple ad that doesn’t have a lot going on will be appealing and it also represents the brand.

No comments:

Post a Comment