Friday, January 15, 2016

Week 1 EOC: My Voice


Working in the fashion world has always been a dream of mine. Fashion allows people to express themselves to others; what a person wears helps them show not only a person’s creativity but also one’s personality.  All facets of the fashion industry excite me; however I am more focused on the business side, fashion merchandising and marketing, rather than fashion design. The business side of fashion industry has many choices for a career.  One can become a fashion buyer, visual merchandiser, or even a boutique owner. I am currently a college student fulfilling my dreams. I am pursuing my Bachelor of Science degree in fashion and retail management at Art Institute of Las Vegas.  After attending college for a year and a half, I have learned to love marketing. I find it intriguing how marketing is not only about presenting and promoting a product in a certain way but it also includes the research of consumers and how they are influenced. Since realizing that this is my passion and my focus, it is hard for me to not see an ad or marketing campaign and analyze it. When I graduate, I would like to work for a company where I can share my ideas, passion and creativity with people around me.

No comments:

Post a Comment