Friday, January 15, 2016

Week 1 EOC: Great Customer Experience

Customers always want to experience great service when they are shopping. "Customer relationships and value are especially important in today’s tough economic times, when more frugal consumers are cutting back and spending more carefully (Marketing: An Introduction, 4). There are three stores that come to my mind when I think of great customer service. The first is Petco. After getting a new puppy, I needed to get supplies. An employee asked me if I had received a puppy pamphlet. I told her I hadn't and she handed me one. We looked through all the coupons together and after matching them with the items, I noticed that nothing the coupons were valid for fit my dog. The employee asked if I had time to spare and I said yes. She went to speak with her manager and soon enough the employee came back and informed me that they were going to apply the coupons anyway. I was so thankful because not only did it save me money but also showed that they are willing to go the extra mile for their customers.

Anthropologie is another company that goes the extra mile for their customers. If they do not have something that you want they will order it for you with no cost for shipping. They provide snacks and beverages for their customers so that they can have a relaxed experience. The employees are extremely kind and caring and seem happy.


The third place I experienced good customer service was Good Year Tire Service. Having no experience with cars and being a girl, a lot of times mechanics will tell you to fix more than you need but at Good Year they show me what’s wrong and explain in detail why it needs to be fixed. They don’t mind taking the extra time explaining things to me, which makes me feel like an important customer.

No comments:

Post a Comment